Monday, November 06, 2006

2 Minutes to Myself



Yoga has become a really neat way to wind down after a practice. We lead such busy and stressful lives with very little time to give to ourselves. Unlike sports or other after school activities, belly dancing is a very personal and yoga just fits...

Savasana

Between in and out is a place I want to go.

So I listen and breathe,

feel the air ripple and shimmer till I pause,

and a space opens, and I open too,

like a flower,

knowing where it roots, how its branches spread,

why its petals smell like lavender.

The I flow past, rippling again, whin only scent of lavender to hold me true.

Poem by Lenora Horowitz, 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs.ragatz i have a blg now with pictures.. PFCBRADMARBACH.Blogspot.com

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home